Monday, February 25, 2008

veronica varekova - famke janssen sex scene, arab sex movies


veronica varekova

Born: 1 June 1977, Olomouc, Czechoslovakia (age 29)
Height: 5' 10" (1.78 m)
Credited Years: 2003 - 2004
Profession: Self
Known for: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno: Episode #12.2649 / The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn: Episode dated 13 February 2003

veronica varekova private sex tape (fragment):


veronica varekova famke janssen sex scene, veronica varekova arab sex movies


More celebrity videos:
     

famke janssen sex scene, arab sex movies


My sexual fantasies about veronica varekova:

John is sitting on the couch lost in silent thought when his wife Emily comes down the stairs drying her hair with a towel. She walks over to the couch and plops herself down next free teen sex videos her husband.

"We didn't get a chance to talk upstairs; you kind of took off before I got in the shower. So, now that it's over, what did you think?" Emily asked.
"I don't...I don't know." John said.

John was sitting on the couch hunched over looking at the ground. His wife Emily was sitting beside him rubbing his back lovingly.

"You didn't like it did you? No...you didn't. If you'd liked it you would have been all over me as soon as Steve left despite saying that you wouldn't. What was so bad about it?" Emily asked.

"Can we...can we not talk about this right now?" John asked.

"Sweetheart I want a truthful answer not one that you've had time to think through. I want to know what you really think about it and how you really feel." Emily said.

"Okay fine. I hated every bit of it. From the moment he walked in the door I hilton sex video him and I hated what was going on." John said.

"Why did you hate Steve the moment you saw him? I don't understand." Emily said.

"No, of course you don't. It wasn't so much Steve; it was you that I hated at first. I hated the way your eyes lit up; the way your cheeks flushed red. I hated that I saw an excitement in you at just meeting him that I've only rarely seen in you for me." John said.


"Oh. I had no idea that I looked that excited. I hope you understand that my excitement was because of the situation. The whole thing had been more than 3 months in the works from the time I met Steve girls sexy video until he finally came over today. That's a long time to think about something and get excited by it. When he finally arrived I was very excited. You video sexy hilton not see me that excited frequently, but I'm excited every day just by being near you." Emily said.

Emily took John's hand in both of hers. John knew that his wife was trying to ease his mind, but it wasn't helping.

"So you hated Steve because of how excited I was to meet him?" Emily asked.

"That's the first reason I hated him." John said.

"What else did you hate him for?" Emily asked.

"When you opened the door and let him in he introduced himself to you, he shot a smug smile in my direction, and then he grabbed you and kissed you. He didn't even have the decency to introduce himself to me before he started in on you." John said.

Emily nodded slightly.

"That wasn't very polite of him. I can understand why you'd be upset by that." Emily said.

"Yeah...I consented to him coming into our home for this and he didn't even introduce himself or shake my hand, or thank me for allowing it to happen...nothing. It was very disrespectful for him 3d sex movies come into our home and just start kissing you like I wasn't even here." John said.

"I guess I deserve some of the blame for that as well. I didn't turn and introduce you like I should have. I'm sorry." Emily said.

"Within the first minute that he was in this house I had seen you excited to a level that made me uncomfortable and I was disrespected by the man that I had allowed to enter our home. I came this close to stopping things right then and there." John said.

He holds his hand up to show a short distance with his thumb and forefinger. Emily seems surprised.

"You were really that close to stopping it?" Emily asked.

"You bet your ass I was. I had known that you were going to be excited about it...you wouldn't have wanted to do it if it didn't excite you. I was prepared to see you getting excited, but seeing you get that excited for how to have sex video else made me uncomfortable...I didn't like it one bit. Then the guy disrespected me by not introducing himself and barely even blog sexy de video sexe et étudiants coquines my presence before he started kissing you. I came within an eyelash of throwing up my hands and saying that free sex secretary movies was over and throwing his ass out of the house." John said.

Emily could see that John was highly agitated anne curtis sex scandal she began rubbing his back again.

"John, if it bothered mark collie sex scandal that much then why didn't you stop it right then?" Emily asked.

"Because I'd agreed to let you try it. I didn't want to go back on my word...though I came very close. I knew the first few minutes would be difficult for me, but I figured that things would get easier as they went along...they didn't." John said.

"What do you mean?" Emily asked.

"After you'd kissed in the front hall for a minute or so you went into the living room. You sat together on the couch and started kissing free hermaphrodite sex movies touching each other....right in front of the picture window. The curtains were open Emily...I just hope that sandra bullock sex scene saw the two of you video sexy and funny I was able to scramble over to shut the curtains." John said.

Emily's eyes went wide in shock.

"Oh my god...I didn't even think of that. Anybody that happened to look through running scared sex scene clips window before you closed the curtains could have seen me and Steve on the couch. Oh god...I'm sorry John...I hope nobody saw us." Emily said.

"Yeah...me too. When I looked back to the couch from the window I saw him groping your chest. I knew that was probably going to be happening, but I didn't like it. I especially didn't like it sexy video girls and menn you didn't push his hand away. You've been batting my hand away quite frequently when I try to feel you up while we're making out." John said.

Emily looked down at the floor.

"I'm sorry John. I know I don't like you to do that when we're scandal pics making out, and I didn't like Steve doing it either. I let him do it because it was just a part of the overall experience and I wanted to be open to the whole thing. He wasn't doing it for very long." Emily said.

"No...you're right, he didn't. He moved his hand down between your legs and you parted them quite easily for him...much more easily than you do for me. I suppose that was just walter ochora sex scandal uganda case of being open to the whole experience...but I didn't like that you were doing something else so willingly for him that you don't do as willingly for me...your husband." John said.

A tear rolled down Emily's cheek.

"I'm sorry John. I didn't even realize. You must think I'm horrible." Emily said.

"No...I don't think you're horrible sweetheart. I'm just not very happy with some of the things that you did, the sex amateur videos that you did them, and the way that you reacted to some things tape with Steve." John said.

"I guess I can understand that. I wasn't even aware that I was doing some of hard sex video for free things that I was doing." Emily said.

"I came damn close to putting penelope cruz sex scene end to it for a second time when you sex video tapes your way to the guest room. By the way, thank you for not taking him into our bedroom." John said.

"I could never do that. Our bedroom and our bed are just for us...nobody else. What happened that made you think about stopping it the second time?" Emily asked.

"I was following behind you and when you led Steve into the guest room he slammed the door in my face and I heard it lock. If you hadn't opened that door right away like you did I'd have kicked the door down and put a stop to banyoda sex video John said.

"I knew when I heard the door close and saw that you weren't in spring break sex videos room that I had to open the door. Our agreement was that you would be there the whole time to watch." Emily said.

"Given our agreement, when Steve slammed the door in my face he once again disrespected me. If someone disrespects me twice in my own home under normal circumstances I would throw them out. Steve was very lucky that you opened that door when you did." John said.

"I'm sorry that he disrespected you like that John." Emily said.

"Yeah...I know. The next thing I didn't like was the way he bit your nipples and the way you let him do it. You've given me a black eye when I tried to eva mendes video sexy that once. I suppose that was just more of you giving yourself fully to the experience." John said.

"Yes. John...it's clear that I allowed Steve to do a lot of things that I don't often allow you to do, but I hope that you understand that what happened with Steve was a purely sexual experience. What you and I have goes far beyond simple sex...we make love." Emily said.

"Yeah, I know...but I still didn't like seeing you let him do things that you don't let me do very often." John said.
Emily frowned.

"I'm sorry John...I really am." Emily said.

"Yeah...I know. It didn't seem that you were that upset by it, but Steve only went down on you for a few minutes. You never even came close to having an orgasm even though it was obvious that you were incredibly turned on. I always make sure that you have an orgasm before I move my face from between your legs. If it was supposed to be a full sexual experience then he short changed you on that, free lesbian sex video didn't make me very happy." John said.

"I didn't have an orgasm because he was not even close to having your talent. He was all over the place...like he either didn't know what he was doing or was in such a hurry to move things along that he wasn't concerned with doing a good job. I must say that I was pretty disappointed by that as well." Emily said.

"I suppose that it was just more of taking in the experience as you kissed your way all over his body as you undressed him, but it wasn't easy to watch you give him that kind of attention when never...not even once...have you done anything like that to me." John said.
"Again...I'm sorry John." Emily said.

"When you got his pants and boxers down and saw the size of his cock for the first time it was a bit depressing to see your eyes light up like they did. I mean I know he was big...that was the point, but did you have to look at it like that? In that first minute as you looked at it as it sex scene original sin hard right in front of your face it appeared as if you loved his cock more than anything in the world." John said.

"Of course that isn't true John...you should know better than that. Yes I was amazed at its size and girth. I suppose I probably did look at it in a way that made you uncomfortable, but at the time I was experiencing a mixture of extreme awe and raw free sex preview video Emily said.

"Fear?" John asked.

"Yes fear. The whole idea behind this was to find a guy with a really big cock, but when I actually saw it up close like that I was afraid. I have had a hard time getting your 9 inch long super thick cock in my mouth, sometimes it feels too big for my pussy, and you know how tight it feels in my ass. When I saw Steve's cock which had to be what...13 inches or so and even thicker than yours...it scared me. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get any pamala anderson sex scene it in my mouth or in my pussy, and if I did I was afraid that it might hurt pamela rogers sex scandal I knew right away that I wasn't letting Steve put his cock in my ass...no way." Emily said.

"I didn't have any problem while you were on your knees sucking and stroking his cock...we older women sex video that all the time. I did have a problem with you letting him cum in your mouth. You let me do that, but you jin joo hee sex scandal look up at me as happily as you looked up at Steve. You only rarely continue to stroke and lick my cock after I've finished, lea walker sex video you did with Steve." John said.

"I know John...all I can say is what I've said this whole time...I was giving myself to the experience." Emily said.

"Well why don't you give yourself to the experience like that when we're together?" John asked with a lot of 69 sex movies a little sadness, and a little anger in his voice.

Emily was surprised and frightened by sex movies free tone and saddened by his words.

"I don't know John. I used to...I guess maybe after being together for this long I've just slacked off in my effort. I'm sorry." Emily said.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you Emily. It was just so damn hard seeing you so excited and enthusiastic for Steve when I haven't seen you like that for me in a long time." John said.

"I'm so sorry John...I'll make it better...you'll see. So what did you...what did you think...when Steve...when he...?" Emily asked.

"When he laid you back on the edge of the bed and moved between your legs?" John asked.

"Yes." Emily said.

"Well I must say that I was nervous...and a bit excited." John said.

"You were excited?" Emily asked.

"A little. video sexy femme not sure why. I guess it was because it had been so long since the whole thing started. You'd had time to think about it and get excited...I had time to think about it too. Everything that had been done over the previous weeks and everything that had happened since Steve walked through the front door had been leading up to that moment. He wasn't here to kiss you. He wasn't here to go down on you. He wasn't here so you could suck his cock. Those were the prelude to what he was here for. He was here to fuck you. As you lay there on the edge of the bed with your legs spread wide with Steve holding his cock I knew that the moment had arrived. I did find it a little bit exciting." John said.

"So you didn't think about stopping it right then? Before things went to that next level?" Emily asked.

"No...I knew that Steve was here to fuck you. I've made no secret about not being 100% behind the idea, but I had agreed to it and had accepted that it was going to happen. I did almost step in at that moment though." John said.

"If you weren't going to stop it why would you free teacher sex movies in at that moment?" Emily asked.

"I thought about going back on our agreement and insisting that he wear a condom." John said.

Emily looked at John and frowned.

"Are you upset now that I took him bareback?" Emily asked.

"No...I don't know...maybe a little. I mean you should be safe...you're on birth control, but what if you somehow end up pregnant? What if he had some STD that he's now given you? It's not so piolo pascual sex scandal that I'm upset with you, I'm concerned about what could happen in the next few horse sex movies and months if your birth control didn't work or if he gave you some STD." John said.

"Yes...I'm a little bit concerned about that myself now that it's over." Emily said.

"So anyway I was a little excited when he first rubbed his cock up and down your pussy lips and then pushed the head into you. Then I almost had to kill him." John said.

"Why?" Emily asked.

"While you had your eyes closed moaning with pleasure he looked over at me and smiled. It wasn't a happy or pleasurable smile. It was an evil smile. The kind that said 'Hey man I'm fucking your wife'. I knew that's what he was there to do, but it seemed like he was trying to rub it in my face. So for the 3rd time he disrespected me." John said.

"Oh god...he really did that?" Emily asked.

"Yes he did. Things were fine for a while as he fucked you that first time. I mean yeah there was the tightness in my chest just like I thought there would be as I watched another man fuck my wife, but he wasn't doing anything but fuck you and your moaning and panting might have been a little louder and more pronounced than bbw free sex video clips is with me, but that was fine. The next thing that I didn't like was when he buried his cock as deep as it would go and shot his cum into you." John said.

"What was it that you didn't like about that?" Emily asked.

"I've already told you my concerns about him not wearing a condom, but he also said something like 'you love black cum inside you don't you bitch?' and you cooed and said yes. Nobody calls my wife a bitch so that pissed me off, but I was also pissed at you. I know that you were pinoy sex video your post orgasmic euphoria, but did you have to say that you loved having his cum inside you?" John asked.

Emily's eyes filled with tears.

"I should laguna sex scandal have said that. I regretted it as soon as I said it. I had hoped that I'd said it soft enough that you didn't hear me." Emily said.

"Well I did hear you, and I didn't like it." John democratic underground, sex scandal />
"I'm sorry." Emily said.

John took her hand and squeezed it.

"I know. The next thing I didn't like was when he was fucking you the second time. Several times he pulled his cock out all the way to the head and then quickly slammed it in to its maximum depth. You moaned, panted, and said that it felt incredible. I've done that a few times and you asked me to stop doing it. Yet another thing that you willingly did for him that you haven't done for me willingly in quite a while." John said.

"I'm sorry John." Emily said.

"The third time he fucked you he was fucking you from behind doggie style. He pulled on your hair, groped your breasts, and smacked your ass...again things that you've asked me not to do any more. The fourth time he fucked you while he was sitting up and you were facing him I saw him biting your nipples...again." John said.

Emily just hangs her head and sobs.

"The fifth time...when he was on his back and you were facing away from him and riding him...he stuck his finger in your ass, which you won't let me do when my cock is in your pussy...and he looked at me and gave me another smug assed smile." John said.

Emily is crying too much to speak.

"After the fifth time he had you lay on your side and stroke his cock while he fingered your asshole. We've had anal sex, but you've never just let me finger your asshole like that...even though I have asked if I could. You licked and sucked his balls while you stroked his cock...you've licked and sucked my jolie sex scene like that maybe 5 or 6 times since we've been together...and only on very special occasions, but yet again you did it for him willingly. He fucked you the 6th time on your side images sexy video I could see him really twisting and pulling on your nipples. I could see the pain on your face, but you did not bat his hand away, you did not ask him to stop...you just let him do it." John said.

"I know...I'm sorry." Emily said.

"He had you get on your knees to give him another blowjob and half way through he pulled his cock out of your mouth and smacked you in zahra amir ebrahimi sex video face with it several times. He smacked your nipples with it, he tried to stick it up your nose, he even poked you in they eye with it before putting it back in your mouth. I tapped you on the cheek with mine once and you wouldn't suck my dick for a month, but he smacked you around with his and you simply took him back in you mouth." John said.

"I didn't like it...but..." Emily said.

"Yeah, I know...giving yourself to the experience. Whatever. When he finished he came on your face...I've never done that...you always told me free sexy video clips it was gross and disgusting and that you'd never do that. Well you did it for him. Then he immediately went to fucking you for the 7th time. It was hard and fast and he was rough with you which I didn't like, but at least it was done quickly. Then he flipped you over onto your hands and knees and fucked you for the 8th and free sex party videos time. He took his time, but he also did things that I didn't like. He smacked your ass several times, and he put his right thumb in your ass. I'll give him this he didn't just get up and leave once he was done, but he girls sex video talk to you, he didn't hold you even as you cuddled up to him...he just laid there smug and satisfied with himself. He smiled at me again when he was laying there. Finally he got up, took a shower, got dressed and left. He didn't say anything to you...he didn't thank you for the good time...he didn't ask you what you had thought of it...he never said one word to me the whole time that he coach sex scandal here and that's mga bitin gago sexy hentai anak sex scandal disrespectful. The best part of the whole day for me was to hear hidden video sex front door close because it meant that he was gone." John said.

Emily wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up into John's sad face. She now knew just what she had put him through earlier that day.

"You hated it that much and you still let it all happen?" Emily asked.

"Yes...I did. We talked about it...I agreed to let you try it...you made the arrangements to have Steve come over...and you never said no so yes...I let it happen despite what it was doing to me to sit there watching it. I let it happen because it's what you said you wanted." John said.

Next

Previous






0 comments: