Friday, February 22, 2008

gretchen mol - drunk sex movie, celeberites sex movie


gretchen mol

Born: 8 November 1972, Deep River, Connecticut, USA (age 34)
Height: 5' 6" (1.68 m)
Credited Years: 1996 - 2007
Profession: Actress / Self
Known for: Rounders / The Thirteenth Floor / The Shape of Things

gretchen mol private sex tape (fragment):


gretchen mol drunk sex movie, gretchen mol celeberites sex movie


More celebrity videos:
     

drunk sex movie, celeberites sex movie


My sexual fantasies about gretchen mol:

After what turned out to be an incredible night I didn't expect the next morning would turn out to be even better. As I lay there in bed sleep I was awakened by the best blow job I have ever had in my life, as I opened my eyes and realized that it was neither my wife nor Tanya giving me this incredible blow job but it was coming from Anthony.

As I begun to jump up from the shock my wife pushed me down and whispered in my ear to lay back and enjoy what was happening and that she always wanted to see another man suck my dick. The blow job was feeling so good that I decided to lay back and continue to let Anthony suck my dick; my wife made her way down to my hard dick and begun alison sex movies share the blow job duty, her and Anthony would take turns putting my cock in their mouth.

Tanya straddled my face make sure she was facing Anthony and my wife watching them give me a blow job. Tanya began to hump my face in a pace I couldn't keep up with, which told me she was getting ready to cum; as she came her juices ran all over my movie girls having sex and watch brokeback mountain sex scene my mouth and I swallowed every drop I could. Moments later my dick started to throb as a was about to cum, before I could tell Anthony and my wife my load shot straight into Anthony's mouth and to my surprise he didn't let know waste.

My wife and Anthony begun to kiss passionately exchanging my cum between the two to them; my wife turned toward me and kissed placing the cum that I just shot in Anthony's mouth into mine. I had never knew what my cum or anybody else's cum for that matter taste like, I can't describe the taste but I quickly swallowed it with all of the excitement going on.

After shooting my load my wife straddled my face as Tanya had done just moments earlier and I begun to eat her pussy. She sled her way down moments later to put her wet pussy on my dick who had begun to swell waiting to fill her wet pussy; once justin timberlake sexy back video was on top of me I rolled her over and fuck the shit out of her missionary style spreading her legs as far apart adult sex videos they could go. Tanya began to play with my wife's clit as I stroke in and out of her wet pussy; Anthony made his way to my wife's mouth and started to receive a blow job from my wife.

All of a sudden an urge came over me that I wanted to help my wife suck Anthony's dick. So I leaned down to where my wife mouth was and placed my hands on Anthony's dick which brought the sexy kissing boy video grin to my wife's face I had ever seen. At this point I had a knot in my stomach the size of New York thinking about what I was about to do; my wife waits in anticipation encouraging me to stick his dick in my mouth. I began to lick the head of his dick and down the shaft as hear Anthony moan in excitement, hesitate to put it in my mouth his places his hands on the back of my head and guided his penis into my mouth.

He begins to fuck my mouth as I stroke his dick with my hand proceeded to towers of london explicit sex scene my wife; I guess it really did turn my wife on because it took less than two minutes for her to have a orgasm. After my wife's orgasm I pull my dick out of her because for some reason I wanted to give Anthony my undivided attention. I re-position Anthony to where is legs were hanging off the bed and I was kneeling down on the floor in front of him; Tanya made video sexy de loana way off the bed and proceeded to suck my aching cock as I stroked Anthony's cock up and down girls sex videos amazement of what I was doing.

I began to suck Anthony's cock sticking as much of it as I can in my mouth as my wife watches american psycho sex scene she begins to kiss and tell him she wants to watch as he shoots a load of his cum in my mouth. Hearing those words come out of my intense sex video mouth was such a turn on for me because I began to work harder get rich or die trying sex scene faster on his cock to get him to shoot a load of his cum in my mouth. As I work on his cock I can see and feel his hips moving up and down, which being on the receiving end of many blow jobs I knew he was getting ready to cum.

So I took his cock out of my mouth and began to stroke it faster, and in doing this I begin to feel a tingling sensation in my penis telling me I was getting ready to shoot a load myself in Tanya's mouth. Anthony and I begin to moan in simultaneously and before I knew it I was shooting my load in his wife's mouth and he was shooting his into mine; the feeling was almost unbearable for me, I wasn't know expert on sex scandal india so I couldn't keep everything in my mouth, whatever landed on my face my wife licked off and placed it in my mouth for me. After that we cleaned up got dressed and left to go real full sex videos once we got home my wife and I made love and for gretchen mol indian sex scandal sites first time she introduced her 9 inch dildo to me but that's a different story for a 40 year old virgin sex scene time.





0 comments: